Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Wednesday. Half way through your work week! What did you do that was creative today? I sat on my deck outside and sketched for about an hour, listening to my ipod. That has now become one of my most favorite things to do. I have started to really become interested in drawing and learning to sketch with pencil. I think I might ask for a book about drawing for my birthday (August 15th!). I also made a spontaneous collage after I got back from my Zumba (latin dance) class tonight. Tomorrow I am doing Zumba ON THE BEACH...thats right. It's gonna rock!

So I think daily picture posts was kind of a far out idea -- agree? I'm just not that blog savvy yet, haha. It will probably be more like weekly. Or more.. so pretty much whenever I feel like it! I don't want to be too structured, this is supposed to be fun. Speaking of pictures.. here is the collage I made tonight:


I also made another new youtube video of my art journal from this past winter. Thats now three videos in 2 weeks. I know, I can't believe it either.



I did make my yummy treat, ice cream cupcakes, but they aren't really picture worthy..I was kind of expecting them to be better, ohh well!


Until next time... make art I say!!!

No comments: